Monday, January 30, 2012

Want to know how to stop a teenage kitten cat biting you and chasing another cat? Thanks to you lot I know!?

basically 3 things. 1) Flower Remedies for the chasing the other cat thing PLUS this with the next point, them all being out together. 2) having lovely sunshine and going outside with all the cats (some of them only seem to want to go out when it is warm and when we are outside). 3) only cuddling the cat when he wants love, and makig sure I stop stroking him before he is ready for the cuddle to end. Resulting in a wonderful friendly cuddly cat in JUST 2 DAYS! purring his head off and woke me up this morning by purring in my face and stroking my nose!



Thank you all for your advice, I think he was bored and since going out lots at the weekend he is showing more inclination to go outside again (an hour this morning but its snowed so he is in now again) I also now realise I was still trying to play with him as I did when he was a kitten but now he is growing up he is not always wanting to play (at least not with toys since he has caught a real animal!) THANK YOU ALL

Want to know how to stop a teenage kitten cat biting you and chasing another cat? Thanks to you lot I know!?
Cool.. Thanks.. Finally someone was sensible enough to list an answer like that. Thanks so much...
Reply:I didn't see your original question but it's nice of you to come back and thank those who did. Glad they were able to help. Many happy kitties.


No comments:

Post a Comment