Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I get ride of this kinda of moss?

I have these beautiful concreat/Anglestone stairs on the front of my house and at the sides of the stairs were have a small wall going up them with platforms - I do put out (in the spring) large concreat erens I plant flowers in; so there is some moisture; but know with the spring thaw this is the first time in 14 years I've noticed moss! Our home faces West so it has the afternoon sun and there is no mositure on the concreat right now (I've cleared all the snow) How do I stop the moss before it starts growing all over my stairs!?

How do I get ride of this kinda of moss?
I often see moss growing between the patio blocks around my gas grill. I keep a spray bottle of bleach in the garage(straight, not watered down) and spritz the moss as soon as I see it. The bleach kills it pretty quick. Also Round-Up works pretty well but bleach is cheaper.
Reply:bleach water mixture should keep it from growing


No comments:

Post a Comment