Monday, January 30, 2012

Another poem. what do you guys think?

another poem. tell me what you guys think. i tried to do more on how it flows this time. its in 7,6,7,6



The snow is just so perfect.

So icy like his eyes.

Even though we sit here cold,

I burn on the inside.



Here with you, it is a dream.

I don't want it to end.

If we ever melt away,

My heart might never mend.



Freeze this moment, make it last.

So i can save your kiss.

If cupid shot that arrow,

I know it didn't miss.



As winter turns to springtime,

we slowly fade away.

As flowers bloom, and rain fall.

we wilt more everyday.



Now you are gone forever,

All the memories missed.

Wishing to be on that bench,

where we had our first kiss.



=]

Another poem. what do you guys think?
Amazing. I loved how you made comparisons to the relationship and the seasons!

It was beautifully written, and I encourage you to keep writing!



WRITE ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment