Friday, January 27, 2012

In my Frangapani Garden/Companion Planting.?

I have 7 small Frangapani Trees planted out the front which I have grown from cuttngs. I am looking to finish the garden now and I am wondering what I could plant with them. I really like Poppies and want alot of flowers for my daughters. What are a few I could mass plant with the Franjapani's? I live in Toowoomba Australia which gets pertty cold in winter frost but no snow. And kinda hot in summer. I am looking for plants which will complement eachother all year.

In my Frangapani Garden/Companion Planting.?
frangapanis are gorgeous, they grow very large though.

Maybe you should grow smaller flowers underneith them until they get a bit bigger.

We have succulents under ours and they look terrific. Depending on the types you can get some really stunning flowers with vibrant colours. They creep and can be like a ground cover. You should check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment