Wednesday, February 1, 2012

St. Theresa Novena?

I have the novena to St Theresa the little flower. The novena states that if after the 5th day of prayer you see a rose your prayer will be answered. I saw a rose accidently as it had been snowing and it was by chance I walked into a room with a vase of roses.

has this happened to anyone? Was their prayer answered

St. Theresa Novena?
Point of order: 'The Little Flower' was St. TheresE.



St. TheresA was the confused woman who had a series of wet dreams, which she interpreted as heavenly ecstasies. In the spirit of the times, many seem to have agreed with her. Tut.



Some would say that seeing roses is hardly an unusual event, but far be it from me to burst your ickle bubble, I'm sure.



CD
Reply:I need to see the novena Report It

sandals church

No comments:

Post a Comment