Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I guess you got to really get hurt to learn your lesson?

dated this woman, whom I thought I hurt badm but not as bad as she did to me. I was talking to women on line, but never dated. she went out and even screwed on the 2nd date. I really cared for her and told her I was sorry, and would do whatever she wanted. She meet another guy, and want to see where it goes, but yet she still calls me and says why do you love me, and everytime I answer, she brings up why did talk to woman on line. She want to go out with me as a friend. I never call her, but I sent her flowers to show our friendship. I even asked her the day befor if she would like to go for coffee, she said yes, but its going to snow. I called her today on her cell, and the ahole answered. He was calling me out. She could of told me she was spending time with this jerk. She really played me for a fool. She is a sick woman, A normal woman would not do what she did

I guess you got to really get hurt to learn your lesson?
Yeah, she's sick. And you're not a creepy stalker.

Beauty Home

No comments:

Post a Comment